Se habla español
Click to Call | Available 24/7

What Should I Do If The Insurance Company Has Not Responded To My Claim

If you are concerned about the status of your workers’ compensation claim, you can contact any or all of the following: your employer and its insurance company; the Georgia State Board of Workers’ Compensation; or an experienced workers’ compensation attorney.  Filing a timely and proper claim is critical, so if you are concerned that you may not have done this, we strongly recommend contacting an experienced workers’ compensation attorney as soon as possible.

To view other Workers’ Compensation Questions and Answers, click on the “Q & A” Button.

◂ Back to Blog
Seth Bader
(678) 562-5595