COVID-19 UPDATE: We are still here to help you from the comfort of your home. More Info

Se habla español
Click to Call | Available 24/7

What Should I Do If Im Injured At Work

You should report any accident to your employer immediately if possible, but, if not possible, then within thirty (30) days of your accident.  If you are not sure to whom you should report your accident, you should report it to your supervisor, foreman, or another representative of your employer.  If you need help reporting your accident or filing a workers’ compensation claim, we strongly recommend contacting an experienced Atlanta workers’ compensation attorney.  Failing to timely report or file a claim may prevent you from recovering workers’ compensation benefits.

To view other Workers’ Compensation Questions and Answers, click on the “Q & A” Button.

◂ Back to Blog
Seth Bader
(678) 562-5595