Se habla español
Click to Call | Available 24/7

What Happens If I Need Physical Therapy

If you need physical therapy, your Authorized Treating Physician will order physical therapy and refer you to a physical therapy provider.  Failing to comply your authorized treatment recommendations could jeopardize your right to workers’ compensation benefits, so you should make every effort possible to attend physical therapy that is ordered by your Authorized Treating Physician.

To view other Workers’ Compensation Questions and Answers, click on the “Q & A” Button.

◂ Back to Blog
Seth Bader
(678) 562-5595