Se habla español
Click to Call | Available 24/7

What Happens If I Need An Xray Mri Or Ct Scan

Your Authorized Treating Physician will order any diagnostic tests that he or she needs to diagnose and assess the nature and extent of your injury.  If you have questions or concerns about a particular test, it is appropriate for you to discuss these with your physician.  If your physician has not ordered a test that you think you need, you should also feel free to ask your physician whether he or she thinks that test would be beneficial in your case.

To view other Workers’ Compensation Questions and Answers, click on the “Q & A” Button.

◂ Back to Blog
Seth Bader
(678) 562-5595