The following could jeopardize an injured worker’s right to workers’ compensation; however, there are exceptions, so if you are concerned that you may have or might jeopardize your right to workers’ compensation, we strongly recommend contacting an experienced workers’ compensation attorney.
- Failing to promptly report an on-the-job injury
- Refusing to submit to a drug test after an accident
- Submitting fraudulent information for the purpose of obtaining workers’ compensation
- Failing to attempt a suitable job
- Working while receiving Temporary Total Disability Benefits (TTD Benefits)
- Refusing to submit to a medical examination by the Authorized Treating Physician