Se habla español
Click to Call | Available 24/7

Should I File A Workers Comp Claim For A Nondisabling Injury If I Have Health Insurance

Under most health insurance plans, you likely will have to pay a percentage of your medical and pharmacy bills (usually called a co-pay), and you may even need to pay 100% of your medical bills unless you have already met your deductible.  On the other hand, workers’ compensation insurance covers 100% of all reasonable and necessary medical bills with authorized medical providers.

To view other Workers’ Compensation Questions and Answers, click on the “Q & A” Button.

◂ Back to Blog
Seth Bader
(678) 562-5595