Se habla español
Click to Call | Available 24/7

May I Receive Additional Treatment After I Reach Maximum Medical Improvement

Yes.  As long as you have not settled your claim in its entirety, you are entitled to lifetime medical treatment for your on-the-job injury; however, if you need additional medical treatment, you must return to your Authorized Treating Physician.  If several months or years have passed since you last received treatment, you should be aware that the insurance company likely will deny additional treatment if they have evidence that your current symptoms are not related to your on-the-job injury.

To view other Workers’ Compensation Questions and Answers, click on the “Q & A” Button.

◂ Back to Blog
Seth Bader
(678) 562-5595