COVID-19 UPDATE: We are still here to help you from the comfort of your home. More Info

Se habla español
Click to Call | Available 24/7

Can I Request A Settlement Mediation

Yes.  If you would like to request a Settlement Mediation, the parties are required to file a Form WC-100/Request for Settlement Mediation with the State Board of Workers’ Compensation.  This lets the State Board know that all parties are ready to engage in settlement negotiations.  If you would like to request a Mediation for any other issues, you must file a Form WC-14/Request for Mediation and you must indicate the issues you would like to be resolved at the Mediation.

To view other Workers’ Compensation Questions and Answers, click on the “Q & A” Button.

◂ Back to Blog
Seth Bader
(678) 562-5595