COVID-19 UPDATE: We are still here to help you from the comfort of your home. More Info

Se habla español
Click to Call | Available 24/7

Board Rule 61b9 Form Wc12request For Copy Of Board Records

Any party requesting a copy of Board records shall file their request on this form.  Any party who receives a copy of a Board record pursuant to their request shall pay the charges due within 30 days of receipt of an invoice from the Board.

To return to the Workers’ Compensation Rules Index, click on the “Rule” Button.

◂ Back to Blog
Seth Bader
(678) 562-5595