COVID-19 UPDATE: We are still here to help you from the comfort of your home. More Info

Se habla español
Click to Call | Available 24/7

Board Rule 61b34 Form Wc226a Petition For Appointment Of Temporary Guardianship Of Minor

A party petitioning for the Board to appoint a temporary guardian to receive and administer workers’ compensation benefits for a minor may file this form with the WC-14 or when submitting a settlement agreement and shall serve a copy on all counsel and unrepresented parties.

  • Form WC-226(a)/Petition for Appointment of Temporary Guardianship of Minor

To return to the Workers’ Compensation Rules Index, click on the “Rule” Button.

◂ Back to Blog
Seth Bader
(678) 562-5595