COVID-19 UPDATE: We are still here to help you from the comfort of your home. More Info

Se habla español
Click to Call | Available 24/7

Board Rule 61b29 Form Wc200b Requestobjection For Change Of Physicianadditional Treatment

A party who requests a change of physician or additional treatment without consent, or who objects to a request which has been made, shall file this form with the Board, and serve a copy on all counsel and unrepresented parties.  Objections must be filed within 15 days of the date on the certificate of service on the request.

  • Form WC-200b/Request/Objection for Change of Physician/Additional Treatment

To return to the Workers’ Compensation Rules Index, click on the “Rule” Button.

◂ Back to Blog
Seth Bader
(678) 562-5595