Se habla español
Click to Call | Available 24/7

Board Rule 61b24 Form Wc108b Attorney Withdrawalattorney Fee Lien

An attorney who wishes to withdraw must file this form and follow the procedure set out in Rule 108(b).  An attorney of record who chooses to file a lien for services and/or request for reimbursement of expenses after withdrawal from representation or after services are terminated, in writing, by a client, shall file this form with supporting documentation, and serve a copy on all counsel and unrepresented parties.

To return to the Workers’ Compensation Rules Index, click on the “Rule” Button.

◂ Back to Blog
Seth Bader
(678) 562-5595