The State Board of Workers’ Compensation recently published its agenda for its Annual Educational Conference, which is scheduled to take place in Atlanta from August 30th to September 2nd. In addition to the annual case law update, speakers will, among other things, be discussing:
- The AMA Guidelines to Permanent Impairment;
- Permissible Uses of the Form WC-207/Authorization for Release of Medical Information;
- Management of Catastrophic Events in the Workplace;
- Ethical Challenges in Medical Case Management of Work-Related Injuries; and
- The “Never Ending Change in Condition vs. New Injury Saga.”
Personally, I’m looking forward to the sounds of Vince Vance and the Valients at the Tuesday Night Dinner and Dance.