At Bader Law Firm, LLC, our passion for helping our clients extends from our firm to the community as a whole. We support a number of non-profit groups and events where we live and work.
A big part of our community involvement is educating the public about their rights following a work-related injury. We want every worker and every employer in Atlanta and throughout the State of Georgia to understand the rights, responsibilities, and basic process of the workers’ compensation system.
Our Involvement in the Community
Through our support, outreach projects, and seminars, we are trying to do our part to educate the Atlanta workforce. We believe that the better educated you are about your rights when you’re injured, the less likely those rights are to be trampled upon.
Below are some of the local organizations we support. Take a moment to learn more about them.
- Kids’ Chance of Georgia, Inc.
- Boys & Girls Club of Metro Atlanta
- Resurgens Charitable Foundation
- Prosthetic Hope International
- Fulton County Fraternal Order of Police, Cops for Kids
If you are a non-profit or a community event organizer and would like us to know about it, call us at 404-888-8888.
We Hold Seminars throughout the Year
Bader Law Firm, LLC holds educational seminars throughout the year. There are few important things we think employees need to know and we try to educate them about their rights.
- If injured on the job, you are entitled to workers’ compensation benefits. You do not have to prove your employer was negligent.
- Your benefits include both medical and wage replacement.
- The Georgia State Board of Workers’ Compensation (SBWC) has published an Employee Handbook that every injured employee should read. You can download a free copy on the SBWC website.
- Employers and their insurance companies don’t always have your best interests at heart. Don’t be surprised if they try to find an excuse not to accept your claim or to stop your benefits.
- If your original claim is rejected by your employer’s insurer, do not give up. There is a process to have your claim heard by an administrative law judge.
Through our involvement in the community, we have succeeded in increasing the public’s awareness of on-the-job injuries and established ourselves as leaders in educating Atlanta workers about their rights as employees. If you would like to hold an educational seminar or would like one of our attorneys to speak at your engagement, don’t hesitate to contact us at 404-888-8888.